Dhow Palace is located right into the heart of stone town. Dhow Palace was originally an Omani Mansion dating back to the 1870s. It is certainly one of the best hotels in Stone Town. This hotel can be easily being described as a living museum dedicated to art, furniture and oriental ornaments, which have found their way to the shores to Zanzibar over the past centuries. A truly authentic Zanzibar hotel offering cosmopolitan accommodation at a reasonable price.
- The 30 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms are tastefully furnished with Zanzibari antiques and Persian carpets.
- Rooms are equipped with air condition and ceiling fans. Most of rooms have verandahs. Mosquito nets are also available in guest rooms.
- There is open-walled restaurant furnished with dark wood and marble tables and regal red-backed chairs.
- The recently built swimming pool in the main courtyard gives guests a perfect setting to enjoy a cocktail and relax away from the crowds.
- The pool, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, locates the dhow restaurant.
- Laundry services and safe deposit services are also available in the hotel.
- The hotel has long beach on the front where many like to make use it for swimming or sunbathing.
- Enjoy daily excursions to Prison Island tour and Jozani Forest tour. Take the historical Stone Town tour or the Spice tour
- Swimming, diving and snorkeling at nearby beaches.