This family -run hotel is located in the heart of Zanzibar’s stone town.This beautiful hotel has most of its fitting imported from India. Enormous Oriental vases fill the hallways. The hand carved doors at the arched entrance has the traditional brass knobs. These knobs were originally used in India as protection from elephants but here on Zanzibar, they’re used for decoration purposes.
- The hotel has more than 40 rooms all furnished with exquisite Zanzibari style furniture.
- The rooms are very clean and comfortable, all with en suite bathrooms.
- The hotel rooms are equipped with air conditioner, mini-bar fridge, safe and satellite television.
- Hotel has a rooftop restaurant, which gives you an exotic view of the stone town, and a sea view while enjoying the best cuisine that chef of hotel has to offer.
- The Kisimani restaurant offers nice breakfast choices and also serves a la carte lunch and dinner menus.
- Enjoy daily excursions to Prison Island tour and Jozani Forest tour. Take the historical Stone Town tour or the Spice tour.
- The hotel guests can go on swimming, diving and snorkeling at nearby beaches.