Set in botanic gardens by the ocean, the hotel is 10 minutes from Stone Town or from the Airport but is an oasis of peace to return to after your busy day. This hotel is ideal for honeymooners.
The romantic ruins from the era of Livingstone can be explored in their lush botanic garden environment, and over the years this hotel has striven to provide a personal and discreet service in one of the most beautiful natural and historic situations in Zanzibar. The hotel has also built a jetty that passes through the mangroves to the Indian Oceanmaking embarkation to Chumbe Island and other boats much easier.
- The hotel offers accommodation for no more than 30 guests. All 13 guest rooms are air-conditioned, with ceiling fans and louvered windows to the balcony
- Rooms are ensuite and furnished in exotic Zanzibar style. Every room has views of the Indian Ocean and of the gardens.
- The spacious Baobab Suite is perfect for honeymoons and for that extra special treat it comes complete with king-sized bed and rooftop terrace with spectacular views over the ocean.
- The Raintree Restaurant is set on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean and offers delicious combinations of International and Zanzibari food.
- The Mangrove Bar perches over the ocean, perfect for that evening drink while you watch the sunset
- The hotel boasts of a beautiful swimming pool on the cliff top, overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- The hotel offers exciting activities including a dhow trip to the sandbanks opposite the hotel, swimming, fishing, diving, snorkeling, a nature trail and visits to see the ruins.
- Enjoy daily excursions to Prison Island tour and Jozani Forest tour. Take the historical Stone Town tour or the Spice tour