Tarangire treetop is located in the Tarangire Conversation Area, just outside Tarangire National Park. The lodge has its facilities artistically built in local materials, including the reception and the main restaurant, which hugs around a baobab tree.
- The lodge comprises of 20 tree houses all of which are perched high above the ground in the broad bows of marula and baobab trees.
- The tree houses have en suite bathrooms with private verandas overlooking the elephant watering hole far below.
- The lodge has a dining room which is located near the swimming pool and the elephant watering hole.
- International and traditional African cuisine are served in the dining area where evenings are spent socializing with family and guests
- Activities include walking safaris, night game drives and mountain biking, that cannot, by law be conducted inside the national park.
- Guests have an option of relaxing in their own treetop rooms, enlighten themselves with some reading or journal writing.