Built on the eastern part of the Tarangire National Park and amongst the ancient baobab tree and the Kopjes, this lodge offers scenic views and good game viewing opportunities.
- 75 spacious suites, which enjoy wall to wall carpeting, private lounge and a minibar, a bedroom with two queen size beds, an en-suite bathroom and a private verandah.
- Ceiling fans keep the suites cool and glass sliding doors that open out to the balcony, with a great view of the landscape beyond, and wildlife can sometimes be spotted.
- The lodge dining is large and spacious and ideal for theme dinners and barbecues. A four course meal is served with a cosmopolitan combination of European, African and Asian dishes, all made with fresh produce
- The Lounge and Tusca bar serves drinks, tea and coffee all day and evening.
- The lodge has a large swimming pool that is used by guests to relax during the afternoon leisure hours.
- Very few activities happen here, since the lodge is inside the national park. But the lodge can arrange game viewing or guided walking safaris.
- Other activities include sundowners and specially planned bush dinners.