This is a small permanent camp situated East of Tarangire National Park, 15 minutes from the park’s main entrance.
The camp offers true rustic luxury with attention to personal detail.. Olivers’ camp also offers undisturbed game drives, guided walking safaris that allow for a rare chance to see elephants on foot.
- 6 large luxury walk-in tents each furnished with wooden beds and coffee tables.
- Each tent has a private bathroom with a long-drop style toilet as well as a bucket shower. The camp has no running water.
- The camp has the dining, kitchen and housekeeping tents spread over out among trees and rocks.
- Oliver’s camp has an extensive and well stocked library, whose location is separately from the dining area.
- Large herds of elephants will keep guests busy in the afternoon or evening when they come to ‘pay a visit’ to the camp. It is this instance that guests truly experience the African bush in an unstuffy way.