This family owned five star resort is ideally situated on the South East coast of Zanzibar with endless beaches, shady palm trees and a dazzling blue ocean. The atmosphere of the main lodge is romantic with flowing fabrics, draped from the makuti (palm-thatch) roof, fluttering in the balmy shore breeze. Honeymooners will also enjoy the romantic charm of Breezes with special surprises during their stay after a safari on the mainland
- All 70 rooms are huge and tastefully decorated in ivory tones, with cotton throws, teak wood finishes and Zanzibar carvings.. All rooms have private verandas facing out the sea.
- The rooms are categorized into standard, deluxe and suites and are fully air-conditioned with ensuite bathrooms. Other amenities included in the rooms are mini bar, small fridge and a safe. A sofa bed is also available in case there is a third person staying in the room.
- The resort has four restaurants that provide four course table d’hote dinners, buffet and a candle lit a la carte menu specializing in seafood.
- There is also a large swimming pool available, as well as a dive center, fitness center and a floodlit tennis court.
- The Frangipani Spa offers a variety of therapies, massages and other treatment in a beautiful tranquil setting.
- The resort offers a range of marine activities including SSI diving courses for beginners, as well as sailing, snorkeling, surfboarding, waterskiing and scuba diving for the more experienced underwater explorers.
- Half and full day excursions to Prison Island tour and Jozani Forest tour can be organized. Take the historical Stone Town tour or the Spice tour.