Seronera Wildlife Lodge is situated in one of the most important spots of Serengeti National Park. The lodge is artfully constructed round a rocky outcrop from glass and wood elements, perfectly blending into its surrounding. Seronera is located in the migratory route, and it provides front seat viewing of the annual migration of wildebeest, an extraordinary natural phenomenon. At the edge of the Seronera River, this is the ideal starting location for safaris to discover and explore the wildlife of Africa: lions, cheetahs and elephants.
- The lodge’s 75 rooms afford stunning views of over a million wildebeest as they migrate from Kenya to Lake Victoria to escape the drought.
- Elegantly decorated in authentic African style, the modern rooms offer King-size beds and are fully equipped with ensuite bathrooms, central heating and a host of luxury amenities.
- The Chui restaurant offers delights of gourmet menus both in local and international recipes.
- The Ikoma sundowner outdoors bar, overlooking the Serengeti plains. This is an ideal place to enjoy the sunset over the Serengeti.
- Other services offered in the lodge include housekeeping services, laundry, communication facilities like telephone and radio.
- The lodge has a swimming pool, 24-hour reception, mailing, currency exchange facilities, fax, major credit cards accepted as well as safes.
Activities include game drives, balloon safaris, board games as well as cultural visits to the local maasai ‘bomas’