Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp was designed with a purpose in mind; to shadow the wildebeest migration as it covers hundreds of miles of the Serengeti National Park each year . This camp offers one of the best chances of finding the wildebeest migration away from the crowds.
- Serengeti Safari Camp has just 6 large walk-in Meru tents, with a dressing area and then an en-suite bathroom at the rear. The tents are beautifully appointed and decorated with local fabrics and artifacts.
- New eco-flush toilets and safari-style bucket showers, as well as jugs of hot and cold water delivered as and when you’d like them.
- The main dining tent sits in the middle of the line of tents, with the fireplace right in front and a separate library. Here, food and service are of a high standard here without being too luxurious.
- A fully stocked bar tent is also nearby, offering a selection of spirits, wines, beers and ice, all complementary.
- Serengeti Safari Camp is one of the only places in the Serengeti where you’ll get a private vehicle and guide as standard for the duration of your stay.