Migration camp is a small tented camp, nestled in the Ndassiata Hills in Northern Serengeti and overlooking the Grumeti river. Hidden among rocky outcrops, otherwise known as ‘kopjes’, Migration is a camp that exudes decadence reminiscent of Old Africa. The camp has become synonymous with low impact yet high action game viewing in a landscape that is untouched since the dawn of time.
- Migration camp features 20 luxurious elevated tents, each with ensuite bathroom, separate shower, hairdryer, mosquito netting enclosing the entire room and private 360 degrees veranda.
- The tents are spacious and richly furnished, while the entire camp seem to blend seamlessly into the surroundings.
- The main public areas comprise of a two level lounge and bar area. Adjacent to the lounge is the swimming pool, restaurant area and breakfast terrace.
- The old double-story library and long, low-level dining area remain essentially unchanged, with excellent food being served with spectacular views.
- The meals are served in the main restaurant, and are prepared in international and local flavors by professionally trained chefs.
- Migration camp arranges champagne bush breakfast with a half or full day game drives.The Camp is in a good location for balloon safaris across the Serengeti. This experience of a lifetime must be booked in advance as it is very popular.
- Cultural activities in the camp include traditional dancing, and slide presentations by camp naturalist.