Lobo Wildlife Lodge is situated on the northern most part of Serengeti National Park. Strategically built into an enormous volcanic rocky outcrop, Lobo wildlife lodge is considered to be one of the most beautiful lodges in Tanzania with breathtaking views of the Serengeti plains, thanks to the area’s elevated position.
Lobo is also set on the migratory route of over one million wildebeest in their desperate struggle for survival. This lodge invites you to an unforgettable safari experience from its privileged location, unrivalled by any other, both for game viewing and scenery.
- The lodge features 76 rooms with private bathrooms that have shower attachments and bathtubs.
- All rooms have a view over the Serengeti plains, and are naturally ventilated and fitted with mosquito nets over the air vents.
- Lobo has a superb and irresistible natural rock swimming pool with excellent panoramic views of the Serengeti Plain.
- Meals are served in the Fig Tree Restaurant prepared by well-trained chefs serving a variety of international and local menus
- The Laguna Lounge bar offers a wide selection of exotic cocktails and a selection of board games offered for guest’s entertainment.
- Other services include housekeeping and laundry, currency exchange and communication facilities like telephone and radio.
Lobo Wildlife Lodge offers from its romantic and remote location in the North of Serengeti National Park a unique action-packed safari adventure.
Nature lovers will enjoy wildlife in its pure essence through amazing activities:
- Day wildlife watching
- Game drives
- Photographic safaris
- Specialized migration safaris
- Ornithological safaris
- Hot air balloon safaris
- Romantic picnics in the wilderness