Selous luxury camp is owned and operated by Serena Hotels Group in Tanzania. This camp is situated on the banks of the Rufiji River. The camp is designed to blend in with the spectacular natural scenery in what is regarded as one of the most photogenic areas on the Selous Game Reserve
- The camp has 12 elegant tented suites, with 360-degree views over the surrounding bush. These widely spaced tents are presented in time-honored safari style, with natural thatch roofs, elegant Victorian-styled bathrooms, private viewing decks. Each tent is tastefully furnished with luxury double or twin beds, polished rosewood furniture, opulent rugs and crystal chandeliers.
- The tents have ensuite bathrooms, which features a Victorian claw-foot bath, double brass basis, cupboard space as well as a dressing area.
- The camp has a separate dining area and guest lounge overlooking the natural watering hole, which is also lit in the evenings for night viewings.
- There is a superb viewing deck and an infinity swimming pool.
- Other facilities include an elegant well-stocked library and a safari bar.
- Activities in the camp include boat safaris, guided walks and cultural tours.
- The camp can arrange for culturally interactive trips to local villages or schools.
- Family breakfasts in the reserve can also be arranged.