The lodge overlooks the Great Ruaha River and is built from local stone and thatch that blend into the natural surroundings, thus creating a minimal impact on natural environment.
- The lodge has 20 rooms, which come in either twin or double beds. Additional beds can be added upon request.
- Each room have an ensuite bathroom that comes with a shower, toilet and wash basin with hot water from solar heated panels.
- The lodge rooms have mosquito gauze on the windows for protection from mosquitos.
- There is a power generator providing electricity until 11:00pm each night.
- Hurricane lamps are provided at dusk.
- Drinking water is available.
- Game drives, walking safaris and fly camping can be arranged from the lodge.