This camp is located on the banks of the seasonal Jongomero river in the remote South West part of The Ruaha National Park.
- Accommodation at Jongomero comprises eight large and well-appointed tented suites, all built on raised wooden platforms and under enormous thatched roofs that also encompass a spacious private veranda.
- All tents are spread out, situated on the edge of the sand river which is often used by a multitude of different animals to make their way to the river system for water. The tents have bathroom area with large showers, contained in the tent.
- The camp has a living and dining area, offering very comfortable settings and views of the African Bush that surround the camp.
- The camp has a ‘hippo’ friendly swimming pool for the hot days.
- There is 24-hour electricity in the camp as well.
- Game drives are available, usually twice a day. All game drives are driven by the camp’s qualified guides.
- Walking safaris in the bush walks are accompanied by an armed guide and a park ranger.
- Guests have an option to try fly camping with a one or two day expedition on foot through the reserve sleeping in a small fly-camp or satellite camp.