Ngorongoro Farm House is is an exclusive lodge facing the Oldeani Volcano, in Ololdukan, located on a 500 acre coffee farm located 4 kilometers from the Ngorongoro Crater – Lolduare Gate. Located in the Ngorongoro Highlands, the farm is only minutes from the Ngorongoro Crater entrance gate. The lodge is a good alternative from
- This farmhouse has three separate and intimate camps of 9 bungalows, bringing a total of 50 double chalet rooms. Each unit is attractively built on the style of an old colonial farm and rustically decorated with local materials.
- Each room has a private verandah and en suite bathrooms with built in showers.
- The main building features the reception, bar, dining area , a library and a lounge, with a fireplace to provide warmth and enjoyment to guests before and after dinner. Guests can enjoy an excellent homemade cuisine using the dairy and fresh vegetables produce by the farm all year around. The lodge has a swimming pool with commanding views of the Oldeani Volcano Mountains. A craft and gift shop is also available for souvenirs shopping.
- Guests can also access the Internet while staying in the lodge. Credit card services are also available.
- Day wildlife watching and game driving safaris in the Ngorongoro Crater floor.
- Go on an organized nature walks around the Farm House, take a dip in the swimming pool or relax with a sundowner in the lounge area
- In the afternoon, walk with a guide from the farm who shows how the farm runs, visiting the vegetable garden, farm animals. The walk lasts about 2 hours