Perched at the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania, this dramatic, beautiful luxury lodge enjoys spectacular views of the World Heritage Site in which it stands. The architecture and design of the lodge is inspired by the maasai mud and stick manyatta s (homesteads) , which portrays the magnificent return to the elegance of the travelling colonial nobility, a bygone era, with the stilted handcrafted structures with graceful antiques and grand chandeliers.
- Rooms comprise of 3 Camps: North and South camps with 12 suites each and Tree camp, which has 6 suites. All of the suites have a specious ensuite bathroom, private deck and lounge with fireplace and private dining.
- Each of these camps also has private butler service to personally cater for the guests needs.
- The facilities include a central living area, private viewing decks overlooking the awesome crater and the African gift shop and art gallery.
- Personalised and tailor–made interpretive privately guided Tanzanian safaris accompanied by a professional Tanzanian ranger offering a wealth of knowledge about the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Ngorongoro Crater as the sunsets, whilst sipping sundowners on the crater rim.
- Meet up to 200 Maasai warriors in traditional dress, carrying flaming torches as they demonstrate athletic traditional dances.