Vuma Hill Tented Camp is set in a spacious hillside of Mikumi National Park, just a 4 hours drive from Dar es Salaam. Overlooking the Mkata plains and surrounding mountains, it is an excellent place to get away from the city and into the bush.
- The camp has 16 spacious and comfortable tents raised on wooden platforms and sited around the rock kopje overlooking the floodplain.
- The tents are mosquito proofed and have ensuite bathroom with a basic toilet and shower.
- There are private Verandahs in each tent, providing shade and a view of the floodplains.
- Electricity from the camp generator runs from 10:00am to 2:00pm and then on from 6:30pm to 11:00pm
- The camp has a dining room that overlooks the swimming pool. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are prepared from fresh produce from nearby highland farm.
- Vuma Hill Tented Camp
- Game activities game drives on open-topped 4×4 game drives. Walking safaris are also conducted, depending on the season. Culture tours to nearby villages are also being conducted.