The camp is situated near the entrance of Mikumi National Park, and has stone-built African cottages and bandas.
- The accommodation consists of twelve simple and spacious individual stone bandas, each with its own large verandah offering great views of Mkata Flood Plains. The bandas are spacious and comfortable with large beds, armchairs, fans and writing desks. All have an attached bathroom with flushing lavatory, basin and shower.
- Meals are served in a raised rondavel style banda or under the stars on its encircling terrace.
- The raised open-air restaurant also looks out over the plains and the bar is a great place to sit and watch the sunset. The food is a good combination of European style dishes, with a Swahili twist.
- The camp has a small swimming pool and a sundeck area.
- The camp concentrates primarily on game drives however by special arrangement visitors can take a walking safari to the source of the Kikoboga River