Lake Manyara Tree lodge is the only lodge that is located inside the Lake Manyara National Park, thus offering an exclusive wildlife experience to visitors. The stilted tree house suites are cradled in the boroughs of an ancient mahogany forest, blending into the natural beauty of the park’s breathtaking surroundings.
- The lodge consists of ten tree house suites spread throughout the forest, thus ensuring complete privacy.
- The spacious rooms have en suite bathrooms with large bathrooms as well as an outdoor shower. Furnishes and decorations are contemporary and abstract.
- Main guest area features the kitchen, lounge, dining room, bar and gift shop.
- The meals in the lodge are enjoyed in the open area boma, the dining area, on the decks in guest areas or on the guests’ private viewing deck
- Includes bird watching, day and night game drives.
- Massage is offered, at a fee.
- Guests also have a chance to visit the local maasai village and will be able to experience the unique culture and fascinating way of life of these tribal people.