Located on the edge of the Mto wa Mbu escarpment, with a terracotta streaked cliff above Lake Manyara. This lodge offers breathtaking views of the Great Rift Valley and the Manyara soda lake.
- The lodge is comprised of 67 luxury rooms with en suite bathrooms. These rooms echo the traditional maasai ‘boma’ style with magnificent interior design.
- Each room has a private verandah and breathtaking views of the flamingo-frosted lake below.
- 3 circular dining rooms, bright and decorated with avian inspired frescoes and colorful Maasai artwork. Well-trained and friendly staff offers a delicious food and incomparable good standards of service.
- Swimming pool with a well stocked pool bar on the side.
- Activities in this lodge include guided nature walks.
- Game viewing safaris in the national park.
- Canoeing and boating safaris on the magnificent waters of Lake Manyara
- Cultural dancing and heritage displays
- Educational evening talks by our resident naturalists
- The lodge staff can also arrange for culturally-interactive trips to local villages and/or schools