This luxury tented camp is built upon the escarpments of the Great Rift Valley and offers panoramic viewa of Lake Manyara soda lake below. The camp is halfway to the Ngorongoro Crater, Olduvai Gorge and eventually the Serengeti.
- The camp has 27 tented rooms, which come either in twin bedded or doubles. Tents have a good sized veranda, with a view, of course. The bathrooms are en suite within the main tent and have running hot and cold water and flush toilets.
- The open-sided dining room, with highly trained chefs who rely on fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs from their own organic garden. The bar comes with a sundeck and serves a wide selection of drinks .
- 24 hour electricity provides continuous power supply for the camp operations.
- Maasai guided ethno botanical walks
- Mountain biking as well as cultural visits in the surrounding villages.
- Canoeing on Lake Manyara can also be organized by the camp.