Zanzibar Safari Club is idyllically located on the shores of the Indian Ocean, in Uroa, Eastern Coast of the island,
35 km from the Stone Town, reachable by a comfortable and safe tarmac road. Its buildings are surrounded by lush groves of mature palm trees, making for a real idyllic island setting. Indoors, you’ll find a select assortment of antique furniture combined with the modern amenities you’d expect from a top-class hotel. The architecture and atmosphere illustrate a fusion of African, Indian and Arabic styles.
- Zanzibar Safari Club has 50 rooms, from which 48 are deluxe rooms and 2 are suites.
- All rooms are located in colorful landscaped gardens and have an exclusive
- Antique style sofa in a private verandah to get absolute relaxation while looking at the sea.
- Each room has exclusive artistically carved furniture and traditional Swahili beds
- All rooms are provided with mosquito nets, a telephone, satellite TV, fridge and safe box.
- The club has two restaurants and two fully stocked bars. Both the Mashala and Moolight bars overlook the irresistible hotel swimming pool.
- The club has a sports center and fitness center, which is PADI certified.
- Enjoy exciting matches in the floodlit tennis courtand dance away the night in our state-of-the-art Zinc Discotheque.
- Other club services include telephone, fax & internet services, as well as laundry services