The shooting star a family-run resort and is considered to be the most romantic, stylish and effortlessly stylish. The guesthouse is situated on a hill near the fishing village of Kiwengwa in Zanzibarand overlooks a magnificent stretch of white beach and dazzling Blue Ocean. A big advantage of staying in this guesthouse includes the privacy that guests receive. The hotel has been built far away from the other hotels on the Kiwengwa Coast, ensuring privacy from the hoards of other holidaymakers.
- The lodge only has 14 rooms. There are 10 sea cottages with ensuite bathrooms and have traditionally carved Zanzibari four-poster beds, with mosquito net canopies, beautiful batik bed covers, coconut wood wall mirrors and hand-made teak wood furniture. The three garden lodge rooms, which are smaller than cottages, also have four-poster Zanzibari beds draped with attractive mosquito nets.
- There is an open-air restaurant, which serves good standard foods, using superb local produce.
- Bar is available, well stocked with soft drinks, beers, South African wines and International spirits at reasonable prices.
- The lodge has a beautiful infinity swimming pool, offering great views of the beachfront, the Indian Ocean and beyond.
- Activities in the lodge include scuba diving, snorkeling, rock pooling, and Sunset Dhow Cruise and reef trips to Ngawala.
- Enjoy daily excursions to Prison Island tour and Jozani Forest tour. Take the historical Stone Town tour or the Spice tour