Situated on Zanzibar’s picturesque North East coast, overlooking the turquoise Indian Ocean, it is as the name suggests a little piece of paradise. Its beautiful gardens have been landscaped using indigenous trees and plants to attract the various bird species on the island.
- Nestled under a pitched makuti roof, each room of the 100 bungalows is sea facing with large patio doors that open up to a private balcony, where you can sit and take in the sedate pace of African life. The bungalows are divided into 84 Superior rooms and 8 junior suites. There are also single and double bungalows available.
- A peaceful sleep is guaranteed in a fully air-conditioned room with comfortable twin or king size beds draped with mosquito netting. The addition of satellite television, direct dial telephone, mini-bar, hair dryer and a unique curved en-suite bathroom, with shower, toilet and bidet, complete the facilities that will make your stay relaxed and enjoyable.
- Ocean Paradise Resort has one of the largest and most impressive swimming pools in Zanzibar.
- The resort features three restaurants that offer the finest food in Zanzibar, using only the best in local and imported produce:
- The Ocean Restaurant, serves a sumptuous breakfast with an array of freshly baked breads, croissants and Danish pastries, cereals, fresh squeezed juices, local fruits, cold cuts and cheeses and of course, traditional cooked dishes. In the evening, the mood changes, with soft lighting, candles and an extensive themed buffet, which changes daily.
- The Jahazi Restaurant serves a variety of snacks and the best wood-fired pizzas in Zanzibar.
- Set on a stunning beachfront location, Mawimbi Restaurant serves sumptuous Zanzibar Fusion cuisine. Incorporating traditional Zanzibar ingredients with Asian and western influences this is the perfect setting for a romantic candlelit dinner.
- Ocean Paradise boasts one of the largest and best-equipped conference facilities in Zanzibar. A lot of functions conferences are held in these facilities.
- The resort offer water sports activities, which include windsurfing, sailing and kayaking, together with an array of dolphin tours and boat trips.
- Half and full day excursions to Prison Island tour and Jozani Forest tour . Take the historical Stone Town tour or the Spice tour