This resort is situated on the finest sandy beach in Zanzibar. This 5-star hotel is built on a beautiful 30 acre site with its bedroom cottages located on the rising ground overlooking verdant gardens, public areas, the swimming pool and more than 1000 palm trees.
- The hotel has a total of 114 rooms, which comprises of superior rooms, deluxe rooms, junior suites and 2 Sultan Suites.
- All rooms are tastefully decorated using reproductions of Zanzibari furniture.
- Amenities in the rooms include ensuite bathrooms, mini bar, ceiling fans, telephones, satellite TV and coffee/tea making facilities.
- The Makuti restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Beach Bar and Restaurant is a fabulous place for guests to sip cold drinks or have a meal of seafood specialties, pizza as well as other light fare – all served in an informal toes-in-the-sand setting with the ocean right in front.
- The Bahari Grill is the best Seafood and Steaks on the Island. It is a specialist diner restaurant and offers an exclusive dining experience
- After dinner entertainment include Swahili dance, taarab music, acrobats and live performances by local bands.
- Other facilities include business center, guest services and spa.
- A large fresh water swimming pool with adjoining open-air Jacuzzi and children’s paddling pool is available.
- A state of the art 5-Star PADI Scuba Diving Centre and a Water Sports Centre including sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, snorkelling, surfboarding, waterskiing and scuba diving.
- Half and full day excursions to Prison Island tour and Jozani Forest tour . Take the historical Stone Town tour or the Spice tour