The lodge is nestles in a well maintained coffee estate and commands great views of Mt.Meru (4572m) and Mt. Kilimanjaro (5895m) on a clean day. This is yet another lodge to relax before or after Safari. The lodge is only 30 minutes from Kilimanjaro airport and minutes drive from Arusha town.
Rooms / Facilities
- 42 newly refurbrished round cottages, most of them facing lake Duluti.
- Ensuite with private bathroom and shower.
- Renovated restaurant, bar, front desk and main public area.
- Business Center
- Boutique / Gift shop
- Large flower gardens and lawns
- Activities include, waliing safaris, mountain biking, canoeing in the lake Duluti and trips to the nearby Arusha city and Mt. Meru national park.
- The lodge has 42 newly refurbrished round cottages, most of them facing lake Duluti.
- All rooms are charmingly appointed with spacious en suite bathrooms, private balconies/verandas and curved French windows giving views onto the tranquil lakeside beauty.
- The hotel features a stone-built reception with adjoining lounge, library, a renovated restaurant, boutique and business centre. Imposing in stature and spacious in concept, the design of the new building echoes the hotel’s original incarnation as a working coffee farm dating back to colonial times
- The hotel offers a broad range of attractions, which include: walking, mountain biking, canoeing on the nearby lake Duluti, and trips to the nearby Arusha City and Mount Meru National Park.
- Take a game drive at the near by Arusha National Park or take a tour of Cultural Heritage to purchase wood carvings and Tanzanite gemstones.