This is yet another immaculate lodge, situated in the midst of tropical trees and a 40 acre coffee plantation, between between Arusha and Moshi (Kilimanjaro International Airport)
Rooms / Facilities
- 40 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and own verandah. Rooms also offe beautiful views of Meru and the plantation around the lodge..
- Lodge has a restaurant serving mix of delicious Arican continental dishes using locally grown vegetables.
- Lodge also has a 4.5 mil walking or jogging circuit.
- 40 rooms, all with en suite bathrooms and own verandah. Rooms also offer beautiful views of Mount Meru and the plantation around the lodge. Each cottage is individually placed around the coffee plantation, which ensures they are private and very cozy.
- Facilities include a swimming-pool, children’s play ground, 2km nature trail, massage room, internet facilities and room service
- All meals are prepared in the restaurant with a focus on international cuisine with some local dishes using fresh fruit and vegetable from the surrounding farms.
- Guests can take a walk in Moivaro village to see everyday life in Tanzania and make closer contact with the people. A visit to a local banana brewery can also be arranged.
- There is also a chance to learn about coffee and banana farming. In surrounding villages. A walk is typically 2 hours long and can involve a climb up Oldonyo Maas Hill for those looking for a more demanding experience.